ICOLC operations are guided by a Coordinating Committee elected by ICOLC Members.
ICOLC Coordinating Committee Members
- Amanda Holmes (FY 2022-2025), Canadian Research Knowledge Network | CRKN
- Angus Cook (FY 2022-2025), Council of Australian University Librarians | CAUL
- Anne Craig (FY 2022-2025), Consortium of Academic and Research Libraries in Illinois | CARLI
- Dyveke Sijm (CY 2023-2025), Royal Danish Library | KBNL | UNGLI
- Jiří Jirát (CY 2023-2025, 2nd term), Czech National Centre for Electronic Resources | CzechELib
- Nancy Kirkpatrick (FY 2023-2026, 2nd term), OhioNet
- Pim Slot, Co-Chair (CY 2023-2025, 2nd term), SURF/UKB
- Rick Moul, (FY 2021-2024), Partnership Among South Carolina Academic Libraries | PASCAL
- Teri Gallaway, Co-Chair (FY 2021-2024, 2nd term), Statewide California Electronic Library Consortium | SCELC
- Celeste Feather, ex officio for administration, Lyrasis
- Sharla Lair, ex officio, ICOLC Program Coordinator, ICOLC
Have a question for the ICOLC Coordinating Committee?
You are welcome to contact the Coordinating Committee directly by writing to email@example.com. If you have a statement you would like the ICOLC Coordinating Committee to endorse, please see the Process for ICOLC Endorsement.